Membership Application - B.S.D.C.C.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION (click to download form)
Please Note: All NEW MEMBER applications must be completed, signed and sent to the National Secretary (ADDRESS ON FORM).
Membership Fees : A discount of $5 applies to 2017 membership renewals paid before Nov. 30, 2016.
|Mail Surcharge (Out of Country)
Pay by PayPal (membership renewal only - new members, please fill out form and mail in): There will be an additional fee of $1.50 added for membership payments made through PayPal. It will appear as "Shipping & Handling" in your cart.
$5 Mail Surcharge (Out of Country)
Application for NEW Membership
- Individuals must complete an application form and forward it with the appropriate fee to the National Secretary of the Club.
- Notice of application will be published in the Club Newsletter. If no objections are received the application is automatically accepted.
- Any voting member may make an objection to any application by writing to the National Secretary. The objection must be signed by the member and received no later than 30 days after the mailing date of the newsletter (as verified by postmark).
- The National Secretary will notify the applicant by registered mail within 14 days of receipt of the objection . The applicant may respond in writing to the National Secretary within 30 days of receipt of the notice of objection. The National Secretary will then forward all documents to the National Executive for review.
- A Majority Executive vote will make a final decision. The National Executive for purposes of a membership objection review will consist of a quorum.
- If a membership application is rejected, a letter stating the rationale for the decision will be sent to the applicant, accompanied by the return of the original application fee.
Membership Renewal Payment CANADIAN
A Membership is considered late after January 31 of the current calendar year
U.S. Members add $5.00 Mail Surcharge
NEW MEMBERS DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION AND MAIL