Application for NEW Membership
- Notice of application will be published in the Club Newsletter. If no objections are received the application is automatically accepted.
- Any voting member may make an objection to any application by writing to the National Secretary. The objection must be signed by the member and received no later than 30 days after the mailing date of the newsletter (as verified by postmark).
- The National Secretary will notify the applicant by registered mail within 14 days of receipt of the objection . The applicant may respond in writing to the National Secretary within 30 days of receipt of the notice of objection. The National Secretary will then forward all documents to the National Executive for review.
- A Majority Executive vote will make a final decision. The National Executive for purposes of a membership objection review will consist of a quorum.
- If a membership application is rejected, a letter stating the rationale for the decision will be sent to the applicant, accompanied by the return of the original application fee.